Our team is looking for a highly motivated self-starter who has the capabilities of leading the FlyFarm software development effort.
Working alongside a small but ambitious team, you will develop, manage and deploy front-end and backend web based applications primarily focused on collecting and aggregating data from both the operators and machinery on our farm.
You should be confident or have some experience in:
- MySql – SQL/RDBMS
- HTML & CSS
- Experience building REST APIs
Nice skills to have:
- Experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Understanding of MQTT or other service bus
- Working knowledge of git version control system
- Experience with an ORM framework
- University degree holder in computer science, software engineering or related
- Ideally 2-5 years of software development experience
- UI/UX Design experience would be an advantage
- Basic Python programming knowledge or experience
- Prior work experience in a startup environment